• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are angry dave, most didnt want this joker in the first place, I defo didnt, but not everybody can turn the other cheek like me, they want success and they want it now, they want to beat Wolves at Home and they will scream down the house if we do not sack this clown and get Jose in.

Regardless of the manager, we are so away from where we need to be its painful, nothing will change that, so nothing even matters anymore, I just hope we go bankrupt and I can spend my weekends watching womens wrestling or something I enjoy, yano?

That reminds me of the good old days in the Eagle & Child when the slappers had too much pop.

I know what's right is right and we should be giving any man in charge more than a season. But on the other hand he's showed more than enough he doesn't have what it takes. And i know it'll be another season down the drain.

never liked the hiring in the first place needs more time to sell and exterminate terrible players and deals get some more flair in here. Were everton what do you expect? Bang average sinking below average.
Terrible players thing is a myth. We've loads of good players.

Coleman needs replacing and a striker is desperately needed.

Should still be getting a tune out of what he's got though

Nope yours is just a silly comment because Mourhino, Ferguson had not managed till the day they started.

Wouldn’t you have a manger with experience, rather than one with no experience?
The fact that he’s never managed does not mean he will turn out a Ferguson or Mourinho. Using you logic we might as well employ anyone from anywhere, just as long as they haven’t already had bad experiences working as a premier league manager.
The reason you want Arteta is because you associate him with a winning Man City side, making him too look a winner. The problem is City are winning because they spent tons of money over the last decade, not because of Mikel Arteta.

Status
Not open for further replies.