• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being funny dave, but have you seen our run - in, Man City, Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea and the RS at home. Watford, West Ham and Spurs away.

Even the games that on paper you would like to think we should pick - up the 3 points (Newcastle, Fulham, Palace, Cardiff away, and Burnley at home) I'm not that confident the way we are playing.
If we beat Liverpool and lost the rest against that lot I wouldn't give a toss, tbf.

Every Everton manager has to get the first season as a matter of course. We aren't going down so that's my viewpoint anyway.

Dont think silva can be judged until hes given another window to sort his squad out as crazy as that sounds. We've had the same problems for multiple seasons with multiple managers, indicating players are the bigger issue. Who knows if hes good enough or up to the job but these players clearly aren't, given the number of chances theyve had. Brands will provide the continuity and stability in our model now. If silva isn't up to it early next season then give him the chop.

If we beat Liverpool and lost the rest against that lot I wouldn't give a toss, tbf.

Every Everton manager has to get the first season as a matter of course. We aren't going down so that's my viewpoint anyway.

We're not going down obviously mate, but a bad return of points from those games left could easily see his job hanging by a thread by the end of the season.

Just my regular check in, yet another pathetic showing by our team, so again Silva has failed to motivate the squad how many more weeks is this going to be allowed to happen, it's starting to have the end of Koemans era feel about it.Come on Moshiri your going to have to give him the push sooner or later, put him out if his misery now the job was to big for him and it's showing in his face. His press conference before this match was so boring and dull it made me want to go to sleep, if that's how he deals with the players no wonder They ain't performing, very dire days at Everton ATM.

Our players are disgusting twa1s. Getting paid fortunes and can’t even bother to put the bare minimum of effort in for the supporters. Turns my stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.