• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I just wanted the manager to show he can teach basic set play marking. It's getting embarassing now.

If you can't organise a set play, then you're not good enough to manage in England. It's not asking a lot. He's running out of chances.
Yes, a problem restricted to the Silva managerial era. :coffee:

25 games into his Everton tenure...we're 9th in the table.

Sound like the figures that will get him sacked?

Exactly. Dont waste your time with this nonsense - it isn't happening.

Hopefully we lose against City (for obvious reasons) and then we crack on and consolidate a top half finish.

Not being funny dave, but have you seen our run - in, Man City, Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea and the RS at home. Watford, West Ham and Spurs away.

Even the games that on paper you would like to think we should pick - up the 3 points (Newcastle, Fulham, Palace, Cardiff away, and Burnley at home) I'm not that confident the way we are playing.

There's nothing wrong with you being gay.

The point of my first post was an image of arteta, I just picked the first gif there which happened to have him in a arsenal shirt

Sending ijj a gay insult in disguise doesn't wash. Homophobe.

25 games into his Everton tenure...we're 9th in the table.

Sound like the figures that will get him sacked?

Exactly. Dont waste your time with this nonsense - it isn't happening.

Hopefully we lose against City (for obvious reasons) and then we crack on and consolidate a top half finish.
I really do not see why we would hope to lose. That’s a bad attitude to have for any game.

Status
Not open for further replies.