• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, guys.

This bugger is clueless and is a dead man walking.

The only good reason for keeping him is that I don't want another mid season manager hunt.

But they have posters up in the ground today about some event in March where Silva and the team will be in attendance

A bit previous if you ask me.

Because I could easily see the bugger gone by then, yes sir.
Maybe he's bringing MK Dons?

We can’t keep losing at home, we can’t keep conceding from set pieces, and we can’t keep failing to create chances. I don’t want to keep changing managers, but this can’t go on forever.
"Things may come, things may go, but the Art school dance goes on forever"

The job's too big for him. It would be for a lot of managers. He's bought some players but also inherited a toxic mix of good pros who are past their best, young lads who probably aren't good enough at this level and mercenaries who couldn't give a f##k and down tools any chance they get.

It looked promising for a while but top managers don't let things spiral out of control like this. Defending set pieces should be one of the most basic things a manager can improve, usually within a few games.

The job's too big for him. It would be for a lot of managers. He's bought some players but also inherited a toxic mix of good pros who are past their best, young lads who probably aren't good enough at this level and mercenaries who couldn't give a f##k and down tools any chance they get.

It looked promising for a while but top managers don't let things spiral out of control like this. Defending set pieces should be one of the most basic things a manager can improve, usually within a few games.
Haha - you have me a mental image of our foreign legion thinking up things to take offense to so they can be as lazy as possible on the park

Status
Not open for further replies.