• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I know nothing about how these things work but if there was clear and compelling evidence why would Watford need to keep kicking up such a massive public fuss? Wouldn't they just present it to the relevant authorities and watch it burn around us?

Tbh I know nothing about how these things work but if there was clear and compelling evidence why would Watford need to keep kicking up such a massive public fuss? Wouldn't they just present it to the relevant authorities and watch it burn around us?

It's been months. They have zero clear and compelling evidence.

Am I the only one who will throw a party when I see Watford being relegated?

what a disgusting club ... Pozzo a miserable guy

Unfortunately your self-obsessed manager conducted all of his negotiations on a club provided phone, so records of the hours he spent discussing terms are in the club's hands.

Then why doesn't that wired little prick Pozzo take us to court and have done with it? Fact is they have no real evidence and there is no definable law that has been broken here. The EPL will want nothing to do with this...FFS just get over us - we took an FA cup from you, we took your manager and we took one of your best players, just deal with it, bend over and accept our massive Blue cock.

Cataclysmic that is what it is. Could it mean deportation? A suspended jail sentence? Maybe a forced return to Watford which would be worse that the first two.

im willing to get behind Silva, but with his already leaky premier league defenses and with us still having 3/4 or Moyes back 4, then we are going to be cut to shreds at the back with a complete lack of pace.

all the defenders we have been after so far have refused to sign, Lascelles, lindelof, Tierney, plus various others linked.

we really need to secure 2 pacey centre backs AND a left back sharpish.

if Mina ends up at Wolves it will be disasterous as it already looks like we have put all our eggs in his basket

come Everton, get these defenders in

im willing to get behind Silva, but with his already leaky premier league defenses and with us still having 3/4 or Moyes back 4, then we are going to be cut to shreds at the back with a complete lack of pace.

all the defenders we have been after so far have refused to sign, Lascelles, lindelof, Tierney, plus various others linked.

we really need to secure 2 pacey centre backs AND a left back sharpish.

if Mina ends up at Wolves it will be disasterous as it already looks like we have put all our eggs in his basket

come Everton, get these defenders in

I'd feel better if he played two holding mids to make up for the attacking style. Or a Zakaria type that can still push forward but is still mainly on the field for support.

Status
Not open for further replies.