• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im all for giving him time but you and me both know GP will be on his back if we have another season like last and its out of his hands with the current glaring problems in the squad.

I said it all summer if he doesnt get 3-4 in at minimum we'll struggle this season again.
Wait until the window has ended then if we havent strengthened then moan..kin chill ffs ....he light years ahead already of kin gravychops and hes been here 2 minutes..Ill be behind at Goodison will you?

Im all for giving him time but you and me both know GP will be on his back if we have another season like last and its out of his hands with the current glaring problems in the squad.

I said it all summer if he doesnt get 3-4 in at minimum we'll struggle this season again.
I'm not disagreeing with that, but we have to try and convince the Goodison faithful that football 'support' is a major factor on player confidence, and confidence, in my experience, can be the difference between playing like Messi or Carlton Palmer.

I genuinely think the entitled booers at goodison are the reason a lot of our players crumble and want to move on. If the club ever goes down, god forbid, I think the sometimes toxic, or even silent atmosphere will be a significant factor .

I'm not disagreeing with that, but we have to try and convince the Goodison faithful that football 'support' is a major factor on player confidence, and confidence, in my experience, can be the difference between playing like Messi or Carlton Palmer.

I genuinely think the entitled booers at goodison are the reason a lot of our players crumble and want to move on. If the club ever goes down, god forbid, I think the sometimes toxic, or even silent atmosphere will be a significant factor .

Maybe the Goodison factor is one of the reasons we’ve never gone down? ‘Entitled booers’? We’ve barely seen a derby win in the last decade, how are they entitled?

This crowd will back even terrible players if they are giving 100% but they won’t back a load of frauds sleep walking towards relegation or trying to fire managers.

I do not understand why they are already here questioning the quality of manager Marco Silva.

This is just pre-season and in this case the board have not even given to the manager new players. We all have tremendous respect for Jagielka and Baines for the past and history they have at Everton, but they are no longer players for this level of demand and ambition.

The manager must be given the conditions to do a good job. And there are several players on this roster who have to leave quickly.

4 or 5 new players QUICKY IN!!

Maybe the Goodison factor is one of the reasons we’ve never gone down? ‘Entitled booers’? We’ve barely seen a derby win in the last decade, how are they entitled?

This crowd will back even terrible players if they are giving 100% but they won’t back a load of frauds sleep walking towards relegation or trying to fire managers.
We all owe @davek a chorus of thanks for his bringing to light the seditious machinations of the trio of players guilty of this. In similar vein, the carpetbagging motives of the Iranian are now under the spotlight, thanks to Dave.

We also need to shift the captaincy away from Jags. I don't see a reason to keep him as captain, he's not the best player, he doesn't leave it all on the field, he doesn't get in the refs or oppositions faces. I don't see what he offers to that role. I'd like Marco to give Coleman a go and let his attitude flow down to the rest of the team.

Feel like this is a big week ! Is Silva just providing soundbites or is he after actual targets ? Are he/ Moshiri / Brands on the same page re: getting signings in ? Are we going to try and shift some of the ones who are obviously not part of the future ? Hoping for the best while fearing the worst .... Everton that

Feel like this is a big week ! Is Silva just providing soundbites or is he after actual targets ? Are he/ Moshiri / Brands on the same page re: getting signings in ? Are we going to try and shift some of the ones who are obviously not part of the future ? Hoping for the best while fearing the worst .... Everton that

Its the first shot from Marco, if things arent going as he wants by Thursday expect fireworks.

Hes said he wants 4/5 players, get them or feel his wrath.

Can't agree on that mate, might of been in the 90s but the present crowd is awful, might have the numbers but not the actual support. If anything we're the opponents 12th man, who wants to play for a set of fans that spend more time shouting abuse then offering any kind if support

Status
Not open for further replies.