• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Goodison is getting the entertainment it so eagerly wanted. Be careful what you wish for, the grass is not always greener, and I'm off to have me a yard of gravy!

This is year one under Brands. It's still an improvement. But no, this side today is not.

Look, when the team sheet was announced my exact line was "we are screwed". Are we were. Without Gana our midfield is terrible. With Walcott playing, we are a turnover machine. With Coleman in, we can't defend OR attack properly from the right. With Baines in...I mean, wow. Wolves aren't that good, but they will beat any team that can't take care of the ball, and we can't take care of the ball. Especially not with this lineup. So if you can't take care of the ball, you better be able to stop their counter. Without Gana, we cannot.

...i’m not overly bothered who the starting X1 is, the Manager picks his team and we all have an opinion.

What is alarming is conceding 6 at home against Spurs and then considering the absolute lack of tactical awareness and spirit in the team. Never forget the third goal against Millwall, never forget it. That simply shouldn’t happen.

We are in transition, but the team should still be drilled and up for the fight. The Manager is paid big bucks to ensure that. No excuses.

when the players are not responding anymore, it’s clear that they have lost the faith in the system. There is no way back after this, they are still showing some fight on the pitch out of the good relationship with the manager but they simply do not believe in the system anymore and just going thru the motion now.

The only way to end this is Silva making drastic change to his tactics or just simply F off

He has no idea what he's doing. Can't decide if its inexperience or stubbornness but any decent rec league manager would have tried to make changes by now. But Little Marco keeps rolling the same lineup out, hoping to play the same way, and never works.

As the saying goes, the decision of insanity...

Marco Silva - teams managed:

2011–2014 Estoril
2014–2015 Sporting CP
2015–2016 Olympiacos
2017 Hull City
2017–2018 Watford
2018– Everton

It was clear at the outset that Silva had no sort of track record to speak of - potential maybe but nothing to suggest he'd be the Messiah for Everton, so a bit of a dip in form shouldn't be a surprise. The question is, will he be allowed the time to develop that he clearly was also going to need (a few years really...)

Sam Allardyce on the other hand had much, much more of a track record - people just didn't like him for irrational reasons such as the way he looked and his past affliations with other clubs.... his football may not have been pretty but he got results and may well have gone on to do better

It seems no manager is good enough for Everton
Nope the way Sam lined up for draws against West Brom was what I had a problem with

Any room on the Silva out train lads? Tried to see logic in keeping him but just can't do it anymore, something has to seriously change and it has to start with him unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.