Marcelo Gallardo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put a score on at 4/1. Brands has a South American connection so who the hell knows could be as much a goer as the no teethed smack rats on scotty road

I know nothing about gambling so don't take this the wrong way but could this be the reason why he's down to 4/1? Like there's no chance of it happening but the betting companies can smell a gamble with a unlikely name and just change odds to make people bet on it.

I know nothing about gambling so don't take this the wrong way but could this be the reason why he's down to 4/1? Like there's no chance of it happening but the betting companies can smell a gamble with a unlikely name and just change odds to make people bet on it.

He defo hasnt put a score on it.

But it normally doesnt take a great deal for them to panic and reduce the odds.

Well, French is probably the most popular language!!!

But of course the majority speak English.

Rico, Bernie, Mina, Gomes.

As I said, LOADS.
Rico,Bernard and Mina are hardly "loads" he can chat to Gomes in the treatment room,but doubt it'll improve the team.And if Rico's pizza ordering skills are anything to go bye he won't be passing on many pearls of wisdom to many team mates.

I don't think our Board will gamble a guy without experience on premier league or even other major leagues in Europe and pass our team, which is nearly in relegation zone, to him. If it is the truth, the world becomes crazy.

Yeah I honestly thought they spoke Portuguese mate.

In my defence I failed Geography quite badly in school.
Ha.. I was awful at geography myself, the one subject that just never stuck... but I do seem to remember some of the South American languages, mostly from hours of playing Champ Man as a kid.. *cough*...

Most of them speak Spanish, Brazil being the one Portuguese speaking one...

It's almost as if the betting companies manipulate the markets to separate people from their cash

Status
Not open for further replies.