Marcelo Bielsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leeds fan here, you get this man you will see the best football you have seen since Sharp scored that goal at Anfield... Don't listen to the woke people and the media, I for one want him back in the Premier league to prove everyone wrong.
You obviously haven't watched these players often...

They will down tools and get him sacked in three weeks.

Anyone else taking the 'Moshiri is really pushing for him' narrative with a huge pinch of salt?

We're constantly told via the media that the fella calls all the shots.. but then when he actually speaks himself he always says that the footballing decisions aren't his..

Dunno what to believe anymore really lol

Anyone else taking the 'Moshiri is really pushing for him' narrative with a huge pinch of salt?

We're constantly told via the media that the fella calls all the shots.. but then when he actually speaks he always says that the footballing decisions aren't his..

No, I 100% believe that he calls the shots but he pretends (or possibly genuinely believes) that he doesn't. Lots of people in power believe that they just let people get on with their jobs when actually they're micromanaging and ensuring things get done exactly as they want them to, I feel like Moshiri may be one of them.

We're constantly told via the media that the fella calls all the shots.. but then when he actually speaks himself he always says that the footballing decisions aren't his..

El Bobble says he's Moshiri's man not Thelwell's

Unsure who Kopite Kev actually wants.

He can be pushing for it without having been the one to choose him. If Thelwell has identified Bielsa as the best option then Moshiri can push in terms of offering an attractive financial package, contract, freedom over who Bielsa brings in etc.

I am not saying this is the case, but both can be true.

No, I 100% believe that he calls the shots but he pretends (or possibly genuinely believes) that he doesn't. Lots of people in power believe that they just let people get on with their jobs when actually they're micromanaging and ensuring things get done exactly as they want them to, I feel like Moshiri may be one of them.

Apparently he's very very easily persuaded

I'm assuming that for any manager who's being interviewed/considered for the job the club are telling them Gordon's on his way out and that's the only way they can afford to give them a transfer budget. If Bielsa did indeed say that Everton are 'too slow' at the moment, selling one of the quicker players hardly screams like we're planning for Bielsa

El Bobble says he's Moshiri's man not Thelwell's

Unsure who Kopite Kev actually wants.
This is what I simply don't get..

He only said in that interview last night that the DOF is the one who identifies player & coaching staff, which goes through a certain review process before the board ultimately signs off..

If Moshiri has been hiring all of 'his' managers this whole time then when is the penny actually going to drop for him that he really shouldn't be the one doing it??

This is what I simply don't get..

He only said in that interview last night that the DOF is the one who identifies player & coaching staff, which goes through a certain review process before the board ultimately signs off..

If Moshiri has been hiring all of 'his' managers this whole time then when is the penny actually going to drop for him that he really shouldn't be the one doing it??
I mean it’s possible he didn’t tell the truth in the interview, shocking as that is .

Status
Not open for further replies.