2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's why the genius deserves stick for the Gbamin purchase: he sold (from under an unwilling manager) a player like Gueye, then bought - on a complete punt - a player who cost £10M more than he got from the richest club in the world for the outgoing Gueye.

That's a very special kind of stupid which only that fraud possesses.

…get real. You continually spew that nonsense about Gueye. He sold Gueye because Gueye wanted to leave (indeed he persuaded him to stay longer than the player wanted) & got a very decent fee given his age and what we paid for him.

Stones wanted to go & left. Lukaku wanted to go and left. Barkley wanted to go and left. Lescott wanted to go and left, even Rooney wanted to go and left. It’s what usually happens.

I highlight how poor you are at getting things right, yet you regurgitate the same old nonsense. I still like you for entertainment value.

Surprised you didnt mention this highlighted part Eggs....Gana sold for €30mil, Gbamin signed for €25mil.

Everything he writes is wrong lol

700k for an ex Brazilian International.

This fella needs to be tarred and feathered
Think the word ‘ex’ helps explain it! Also he has been available for sale for a few windows now so it’s hardly a surprise we got any more as I don’t see a load of clubs wanting him?

But he came on a free, so the real way to at it is that the transfer fee pays for his salary for June and July to date.
No not really otherwise you’d have to add removal of wages to every transfer fee paid by anyone - and no one does they do they?

Apparently with Townsend, Begovic and Gray tearing it up on Marcel’s old version of Footy Manager, he has asking about a player called Spearing who has high potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.