2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
People need to chill out and relax until players are signed by us ;-)
Half of the papers are just throwing out names with crazy prices s wait and enjoy the reality when it happens ;-)
Nkounkou is confirmed and looks great potential ;-)
We re being linked with midfielders so we can all agree we want it improved ;-) Allan this week and surely we are happy? Then see who comes next
Branthwaite, Kristensen signed and the Polish Keeper due to sign are signs we are looking for unknown gems and ok Riener and Adolfo were linked to us before getting opportunity of top Spanish teams so took there instead and if your a young South American if Real Madrid or everton want you who do you sign for?
Our wage bills been dropped and other sales will happen ;-)

Wait until after spurs match before looking for the bleach people ;-)

Half of the papers are just throwing out names with crazy prices s wait and enjoy the reality when it happens ;-)
We re being linked with midfielders so we can all agree we want it improved ;-) Allan this week and surely we are happy? Then see who comes next
Branthwaite, Kristensen signed and the Polish Keeper due to sign are signs we are looking for unknown gems and ok Riener and Adolfo were linked to us before getting opportunity of top Spanish teams so took there instead and if your a young South American if Real Madrid or everton want you who do you sign for?

What is this common sense nonsense.

You will be hounded out of here if you post another one of these my good Sir.

Hes crazy.

New year's Day in Holland!?

nieuwjaarsduik-scheveningen.jpg

What a refreshing , positive and accurate post mate

Anonymous rep already -2 stop crying your heart out.
Love you too anonymous baby xxx
buddy u really really cannot handle being neg repped and this projection is sweet music to my soul. i declare now that ur head shall adorn my wall and all i ask is when it does that in amongst ur tears and tantrum that u remember it was i who engineered it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.