2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Errr he bought Delph and Gomes. Why should be trusted with cash to try and get something
alot better?
Don’t forget his other midfield buys iwobi and Bernard and a man made out of glass (gbamin) I don’t get excited by our signings anymore just worried how much money we’re throwing away on wages and 5 year contracts

Brands is a clueless buffoon that didn’t know the English game and he’s bought failures from other clubs to come here and fail again. On the bright side though, as dumb as Moshiri is he doesn’t hang about when it comes to giving people time so fingers crosssed he could be gone sooner rather than later.

Brands is a clueless buffoon that didn’t know the English game and he’s bought failures from other clubs to come here and fail again. On the bright side though, as dumb as Moshiri is he doesn’t hang about when it comes to giving people time so fingers crosssed he could be gone sooner rather than later.

I can say without conviction that Brands wont be sacked any time soon.

Who should we have in charge of transfers and what should our strategy be instead mate?

OK Marcel, that was 3 out of 4 midfielders you had on the pitch there. And our midfield is absolutely dreadful. In fact, it isn't that good. This "excellent first window" is appearing not so.......If Bernard & Gomes were as good as half the people hype them on here, they would be tearing apart a woeful bottom of the table side with 21 points. In fat, lets face it, they are a championship side. Instead, it is woefully weak, slow with zero ideas of creativity and most certainly zero goals......

With Norwich having an extra 2 days rest theres probably a difference in fitness levels especially as we just played the RS.

The difference now is that with Ancelotti we should be able to attract better quality players.

Who should we have in charge of transfers and what should our strategy be instead mate?
Well if it was up to me I’d let the manager decide as it’s going to be his head on the block if they fail. I would be looking for a combination of proven established players and young up and coming talent, both hungry for success. Injury prone flops would not get on the list.

So we are only going to buy 1 CM this summer when we obviously need 2 but anyway, the mind boggles as to the discussions between Moshiri/Brands/Ancelotti over who we go for.

No way will Ancelloti trust Brands to find one and no way should Moshiri trust Brands to find one but BRANDS is the man to find one!

Big summer, needs to buy some good players, hopefully having Ancelotti will allow us to get main targets this summer, which we failed at last summer.
Havnt been on here for mo TVs but seems Brands has gone from “The Messiah” to “Clueless Biff” in that time

Status
Not open for further replies.