2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about it, its mad he didn't try to go all in for Haller

:rant: Getting really tired of this being thrown up, has no one considered that maybe, just maybe we weren’t and never have been in for Haller? For the price West Ham have paid I’d have expected him to score more than 4 goals at this point, yesterday being his first since the end of August

People are criticising Brands because of Marco's failings.
Yeah there was more Brands could of done and needs to, but we accepted in the summer it would take more then one window.

Or Wilson hell even Danny Ings.

All better than DCL and Tosun and would have taken pressure of Kean's shoulders to be eased in slowly.

Come on mate, you’d seriously drop what would likely be £70-80m on Wilson? Ings wasn’t going to be a goer either because a) I doubt the brethren would have sold to us and b) Southampton already had a permanent deal in place for him

I feel like Im missing your point here. If you are speaking about "we need more goals" then why would we have been looking at Zaha?

He scores/creates goals - look at the assist the other day and how well he played yesterday.

He's scored 10+ for the last three seasons. Created something like 24 IIRC off the top of my head.

I really don't think we'd have had the money or the pull to get a 'top' striker who can guarantee 20 goals. So I reckon the plan with Zaha would have been for him to relieve the pressure on Kean/DCL.

Any statement about the situation by either him or the board? I imagine if they weren’t considering a change someone would come out and publicly back Marco. Idk though, probably just grasping at straws hoping they’ve got someone lined up or are at least in that process.

The board dont know what to do. They have guessed cluelessly at DOF's and managers so far so why would that change?

The DOF is clueless and been found this summer to be utterly incompetant in recruitment so how does anyone expect him to be any good/decisive in picking a manager.

Poor Moshiri is not a football man, but every bit of advice hes been given within the club has been totally awful so I am sure his head is simply spinning.

Marco's head has been spinning since being given next to nothing to work with in the summer but he at least can enjoy his millions knowing that he has never done anything to deserve to be in that spot in the first place.

All in all an absolute shambles.

Oh and you can include the 99% of evertonians who hounded out a perfectly decent manager who was doing a good job but wanted something a bit sexier in the dugout who would play `attractive football'.

Fans, managers, DOF, owners, board, players.

All proven to be thoroughly unfit for purpose at Everton.

Oh and you can include the 99% of evertonians who hounded out a perfectly decent manager who was doing a good job but wanted something a bit sexier in the dugout who would play `attractive football'.

tumblr_pfixhflGz61uejcvjo10_250.gifv

:rant: Getting really tired of this being thrown up, has no one considered that maybe, just maybe we weren’t and never have been in for Haller? For the price West Ham have paid I’d have expected him to score more than 4 goals at this point, yesterday being his first since the end of August
Didn’t we sign a striker for 10 mill less who’s scored how many again? And looks absolutely miles away from scoring. Or maybe just trapping a ball and keeping hold of it would do for now

lol Possibly the worst post I've ever read.

Status
Not open for further replies.