2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

In @ForeverBlue92 head, along with the other 300 voices

5CE89192-0011-4EDB-858B-00B8CDF8E3EE.jpeg

Strange RB on loan was mentioned unless we are planning to monitor Kenny over the season.

As Brands now has a strong relationship (it seems) with Barca im a little surprised weve not brought in any of their 'available' players.

Semedo would be a signing at the level of Digne, so unless Marcel has been told a price 50p higher than hes prepared to go then hopefully we go in for him.

Id prefer him to a winger if its a choice of the two.

Strange RB on loan was mentioned unless we are planning to monitor Kenny over the season.

As Brands now has a strong relationship (it seems) with Barca im a little surprised weve not brought in any of their 'available' players.

Semedo would be a signing at the level of Digne, so unless Marcel has been told a price 50p higher than hes prepared to go then hopefully we go in for him.

So you would rather have to play Walcott than Coleman?

We need a first choice Winger and a RB able to make Coleman play at his highest level or replace him.

I personally dont care how we achieve that goal.

I suppose its whether you value another Digne or another Richarlison in the team.

I would like us to have a super solid defence...

Messi?

Status
Not open for further replies.