Cenk Tosun
Oumar Niasse
Sandro Ramírez
Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Total players: 29
Players culled so far: 17
Players purchased so far: 7

Players Out :
Robles, Garbutt(Loan), Mori, Rooney, Klaassen, Tarashaj(Loan), Onyekuru(Loan), Williams, Robinson(Loan), Mirallas(Loan), Connolly(Loan), Pennington(Loan)TBC, Vlasic(Loan)TBC, Martina(TBC), Browning(U23), Galloway(U23), Besic(TBC).

Loans needed for Dowell, Beni.
Bolaise needs punting, probably McCarthy in Jan, then we have 25 players which is the optimal number.

We werent ever going to fix the squad in 1 window, what we have done is improve it in certain areas and I personally feel given us a chance to get "closer" to the top 6. We defo lack quality in certain areas to be able to challenge at the very top, but if our best 11 can gel I personally think we will have a very good season.
I wanted to ‘like’ this post for all the good agreeable content but ‘widers’???

When brands came in he said more in 1 day than Walsh did in two years.

Now brands in 3 months has argubally achieved more in the market than we have done since 2013, and even then that was underwhelming. This is the reason we wanted him, yes not every player may work out here. The point is, players like the Barca trio, at some point they are good enough for the Barcelona team. Zouma is still young and highly rated, richaldson we have seen first hand what he can offer .

For once Everton fans can enter a season with real optimism. Yes I don't expect us to win the league or even get close to it, but to compete and make us proud ? That's what I'm looking forward to and brands has delivered just that. A team filling up with winners, a manager who is a winner , just a breath of fresh air.

Now we go into wolves with hope, how boss would it be to win on Saturday knowing we have all these players to come into the team? How much better we can get compared to how bad we were this time last year?

No signings come with guarantees and so many rarely all gel as quickly as we would like. But what a decisive start!! Addressed nearly all the main issues in one go and probably the outgoings over the next fortnight will take us another step forward in terms of the new management putting its own print on the club. Over to you now Marco. Get that ball down and play!!!!!

Been a while since i was this excited about Everton and that is mainly down to this man who is doing an absolutely sterling job imo. Feel confident and optimistic knowing that he is our DOF.

Shifted Mirallas/Williams/Klaassen/Funes Mori
Could have shifted Bolasie if they accepted loans.
Could have got rid of Mo for 6m if he agreed personals.

Bernard on a free who in today's market is probably worth 40m.
Yerry Mina for under 30m with a 54 buyback clause.
Digne with an impressive club record for 18 mil.
Andre Gomes who has got good potential.
Richarlinson who he scouted out before apparently when he was at PSV.

All in over 2 months, The man is a G.

Has done a good job - Shame Besic never went for him but hopefully Sandro and Vlasic are picked up from clubs abroad.

Needs to spend the coming months scouting the world looking for that elusive centre forward who can take us forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.