Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing to watch on the pitch. Get a load of this, lads:

View attachment 248345

View attachment 248346

And there's plenty more where that came from.
Everton...
steve%2Bmartin%2Beyepatch.gif

Never going to win again this season. It's etched in black and white. Sheff Utd to send us down with the game of their lives after months of being 2008 Derby.

I just don’t understand persisting with crap and or massively underperforming players. There’s seemingly no competition in this squad. If you’re picked you’re picked and everyone else just sit down.

I reckon because under his “set up for a draw/hope for win” style he values more what a player adds in defence and discipline than any of the other qualities we hope to see with the replacements.

It’s dull, but the club won’t care so long as we stay in the league

How can a manager in the prem not make changes after that first half? It's not working as it is and needs a plan B now. 2-0 down so it needs shaking up very soon. If these changes happen in the last 20 mins then my support for Dyche will nose dive.

I keep reading it's not the managers fault we concede or can't score goals.

I don't why we don't replace him with ChatGPT and save the 5million a year.
Just like how it wasn't Martinez' fault when we didn't bother defending then, was it? Or just Mick Keggers making mistakes and the managers weren't at fault, right?

Not like they're in training and supposedly working on things.

We've set ourselves up for him to be faultless and it's the worst thing we could've done.