Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont disagree but I don't think it's bad luck at this point. These players lack composure and ability in front of goal. Why not try something else at this stage of the season with the wide players?

Doing the same thing over again and then talking about XG is not what I would call good coaching.
I don’t know what xG is.

Inevitable we are going in to that no wins in 11 (5 points from the last 33), 1 win in 13 in all competitions, the type of run that Benitez and Lampard walked for...

Forget what is in the past, what Dyche did in the past, in the here and now he can`t win games. He does not have the ability to turn this run around, if he did it wouldn`t have got to 11....

Dyche is a busted flush and our fans want him to relegate us, everyone is sleepwalking with Dyche to the cliff edge based on something he did over 13 games and 3 months ago. He isn`t turning it around....

3 wins at home from 14 games is criminal.... Offered nothing since the goal and it`s all Utd...

AS PREDICTED, Everton roll over for Utd and have their tummy tickled... Everton is a club steeped in a loser mentality with a manager than eminates a loser mentanlity by keeping a losing side.
Cant be arsed with this stats ridden diatribe. Who wants anyone to relegate us ???
Watch the bleedin game for Christ's sake