Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Predictions:
  • United to have a 5/10 game (I.e. they'd lose this fixture most times if they play like this)
  • CB Lindelof to play LB and look like Maldini against Harrison.
  • Mainoo to look twice the player of Onana.
  • Everton to have more attempts on goal.
  • Everton to receive first booking.
  • Manchester United to be awarded a penalty.
  • 0-0 at half time.
  • Manchester United to win by at least two goals.
I think at least 5 of those 8 points come true today.

One of the frustartions with Dyche is we consistently set up eactly the same, by that I mean other managers in the league go and watch their next opponent. I know they probably have lots of data on them, but then when they play them you can see them trying to exploit weakness.

We just set up the same game after game, we are the most predictable team in the whole PL and I think that is what we are suffering from now.

I`d like us to go with a more traditional 4-3-3 with Gana, Garner and Onana is the midfield 3, one holding in front of the back 4 with 2 box to box 8`s. This will allow the wingers to get stay higher and if they are narrower we can we have over lapping full backs again.

I think the Doucoure myth has been well and truly busted...

On the train heading there now, can’t help but feel like it’s going to be the usual story at Old Trafford.

We’ll look alright for about twenty minutes before the obligatory gift by some idiot to fall behind and then huff and puff for the remainder and lose 2-0.

No martial

But Rashford, Fernandes and Garnacho

sad-sea.gif

One doing anything like decent (unlikely but you never know) I’m fully expecting a pgmol/var stitch up to assist their friendly neighbourhood scab6 club.

Hope We at least have a go at them and don’t crap ourselves like usual.

Predictions:
  • United to have a 5/10 game (I.e. they'd lose this fixture most times if they play like this)
  • CB Lindelof to play LB and look like Maldini against Harrison.
  • Mainoo to look twice the player of Onana.
  • Everton to have more attempts on goal.
  • Everton to receive first booking.
  • Manchester United to be awarded a penalty.
  • 0-0 at half time.
  • Manchester United to win by at least two goals.
I think at least 5 of those 8 points come true today.
That’s not a prediction. That’s the match report.