Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United supporting friend of mine has given me his ticket for this game. Heading up from Devon early doors tomorrow to sit among the United fans. Not brave enough to wear any blue lol wish me luck! UTFT!
Got a ticket for the Stretford end off a united season ticket holder a while back. When I got in security asked me to zip down my jacket to see what I was wearing underneath. Luckily wasn't wearing any blue. They obviously smelt out that I was an away fan.

Good time to play them, due a win....
No matter what form they are in, no matter what form we are in, in the majority of cases we go to Old Trafford and fold like a deck of cards... we go their and get scared by the name and the history rather than what is on the pitch.

I believe this was also the mentality under Moyes, we had a side of competing against the big clubs but we never showed it.

100% a loss, they beat us 3-0 at Goodison without ever needing to get out of 1st gear, no matter what the loss our fans will be saying :-

But what do you expect
But the xG was good
But what can Dyche do with these player (The very same players our fans want £60m/£70m/£80m+ for)
But the points deduction
But Dyche can`t score the goals
But Dyche is a miracle worker
But the club has no owners

I do not care about any of that, at the 1st whistle it is 11 v 11, no wins in 10 and 3 wins all season up to April is simply not good enough for any manager of this club ever. Mike Walker never got to 10 without a win, Benitez and Lampard had more home wins, Dyche is down at the bottom of the barrel with all them crap managers.

I hope he shoves these words down my throat, but I think we all know he won`t....

United supporting friend of mine has given me his ticket for this game. Heading up from Devon early doors tomorrow to sit among the United fans. Not brave enough to wear any blue lol wish me luck! UTFT!
Nothing to fear you won`t have anything to celebrate although it will look odd when you don`t celebrate all their goals....

1709922942359.png

Pickford
Godfrey-Tarkowski-Branthwaite-Mykolenko
Young-Onana-Garner-McNeil
Doucoure-Lewin​

Need Harrison dropped but no doubt Dyche will continue with him despite us looking a man down every time he plays. Given Young appears to be the only possible replacement, it would be unwise imo to play Coleman behind him as Rashford and Garnacho will bum him for pace.

Shame that McNeil is guaranteed a start. Beto was crap last week despite his goal and DCL should come in here.
Harrison is miles ahead of Young, no matter how bad he is. McNeill has been awful but we all know he will start.
We will sit back against these and make them look like City.