Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I live in the states where soccer pubs are rare and one exclusive to your club doesn't exist at least in a non major city , I frequent a place run by a cool but misguided man united fan, so it doesn't seem realistic but if we somehow smash these has-beens I'd be ecstatic
Same...where you at? Corona CA for me.

Graeme Sharp scores Everton’s first goal in their 3-3 draw with Manchester United in the League Division One match played at Goodison Park, Liverpool on the 10th April 1982.

Pickford
Godfrey - Tarkowski - Branthwaite - Mykolenko
Patterson - Gueye/Doucoure - Garner - Onana - Dobbin
Beto

I want to see something different in terms of play and players given a test and opportunity to play.

For me, McNeil and Harrison have stunk the place out and have been overplayed without a break.

I believe Patterson would benefit playing further up the pitch and he would support Godfrey plus allow us to move into a 5 at the back of needed.

Dobbin is the outlet for us. His pace would support Beto greatly and allow us to get to the baseline.

If Gueye is fit, I would prefer him to Doucoure despite the goal threat, I think we would control the ball better.
You won't see anything different. Dyche can't fo that... we haven't the players to do that... I think we'll get a tonking