Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Gomes is fit enough we've got to get him on the pitch as there is a small chance he can actually hold on to the Ball and/or pass forward to a team mate.
It is when he passes it forward to a team mate the rot sets in. Not expecting anything from this game. If we come away with no injuries and not too much damage to our goal difference I think that is as much as we can hope for. We are not competing against Manchester United we are competing against Sheffield United.

Can't see us getting anything. Would love a point...but the past few seasons their clear quality usually shines through.

The home game this season we were done by a worldie then absolutely battered them 1st half but... couldn't score.

Away from home at OT we'll have to be clinical.

I used to look forward to watching Everton vs Man U as the games were competitive. As Everton used to be a team capable of pulling off upsets or even grabbing games by the horns.

I used to look forward to watching Everton I should say...

United might be without rashford, martial and that hoijund fella for this.
Also looks like they have no fit left back. Should be targeting that side and start Coleman instead of Godfrey.
Always seems like Everton struggle against teams that have alot of injuries though