Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I reckon I we turn up and play like City we'll have an easy win on our hands.
Surely Dyche has been drilling the squad on the City playbook.
Expect fluid movement , quick passing, and world class goal scoring this Saturday lads.
COYB

Not getting my hopes up with this one like I did with the West Ham Utd game.

28 MUNEVE.png

If Gomes is fit enough we've got to get him on the pitch as there is a small chance he can actually hold on to the Ball and/or pass forward to a team mate.
You’re not wrong. But it’s just so sad that this is what it’s come down to. A player we’d all have been shepherding out the door 2 years ago is now our only hope for any sort of possession or progressive play.

I want to drop Godfrey as really limits us going forward but with rashfords pace I'd understand if dyche starts him again
Dyche will start him again because he’s too damn stubborn to do anything different. It took him 4 months to drop DCL. Pointless to hope he actually makes a progressive change now despite not winning a game since mid December and scoring one goal from open play in 10 matches. He’s really starting to get on my nerves with how rigid he is.

Dyche will start him again because he’s too damn stubborn to do anything different. It took him 4 months to drop DCL. Pointless to hope he actually makes a progressive change now despite not winning a game since mid December and scoring one goal from open play in 10 matches. He’s really starting to get on my nerves with how rigid he is.
Yeah his game management does my head in aswell, makes changes way too late