Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I do hope that it is a nasty bitty game where their fans get on their back. And in the 102nd minute (12 mins deep into Fergie time) Onana (their keeper) goes to kick it deep but pings it off the forehead of Macguire straight into Beto's crown jewels. As he bends over double, in agony, his head meets the ball and it trickles into the united net for a 1-0 win.

I can't stand Fernandes and I hope Branthwaite kicks him all over the pitch.

I’ll tell you now how this goes. We are compact in the first half and restrict them to half chances without ever threatening ourselves. We get to half time 0-0.
2nd half the weight of pressure tells and we lose 2-0, we get out first corner after 70 minutes.

Looks back at @MACCA75 post history, sees a near 70% accuracy ;) , questions whether has time machine, concludes no, just is what it is, Heads to bookies!

And with MACCA75 currently standing equal 11th in Pickem, who am I/we to disagree.

We will lose as night follows say Everton bottle in against certain teams away from home. Problem is we don't have attacking wing backs, nor do we have any creativity in centre midfield and we have 2 strikers who are crap and 1 on bench who doesn't get a game. Dyche should of been sacked after Saturday's game, he just goes into games trying not to lose. It worked under Moyes, because we had a decent defence, plus players like Neville, Carsley, Roswell, and Felaini to protect defence. We had Pienaar to hold up play, now we just spend whole game passing in to opposition. I used to have glimmer of hope going into games like this, but now I just accept a defeat before match.

Seeing as , at best , we can only score once and if we do it with more than 3 min left and / or Utd have 9 men or more ....we still can't win. I'd say a draw would be a near miracle ! Loss and a post match Coleman rallying speech is what I expect.

I remember the game last year. Godfrey spent the first half just watching the ball sail over his head, Pickford must've saved about four one one ones in the first half. He was hooked at half time just to reappear v Newcastle a week or two later and be even worse so they'll be targeting him if he's at FB with long diagonals.

Man. United are poor but it's still Old Trafford where you need to move the ball quickly and take your chances on the counter as Fulham did. This side isn't really very good at that so think it will be a 3-1 defeat.

hmmm…you think we will score?