Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A capable manager gets these between 12th and 15th. There are a lot of awful sides in this league. Dyche is doing his best to make us one of the worst.

E.g. I don't like Moyes, but he'd have this bunch of wasters in that bracket no problem.
......Without the 6 points deduction we would be 13th so effectively where you think we should be.

And what is with these Moyes shouts, Dyche is effectively doing the same job that Moyes would do here. West Ham have a lot better players than what we have here and ask any West Ham fan and they will tell you that they would love him gone despite winning a trophy last season.

Guess Dyche is capable then as on field that’s where he has us without points being taken off us.
Nope. Run was mostly down to the response to the deduction. That month is a massive outlier in not just his time with us, but his managerial career in the top flight. It is a huge statistical anomaly.

People can continue to pretend that this isn't the case if they wish but, you know . . .

......Without the 6 points deduction we would be 13th so effectively where you think we should be.

And what is with these Moyes shouts, Dyche is effectively doing the same job that Moyes would do here. West Ham have a lot better players than what we have here and ask any West Ham fan and they will tell you that they would love him gone despite winning a trophy last season.
I don't like Moyes. I hate the talk of him coming back and the love in, I always have. I wanted Moyes gone during his last few years with us. All my past posts on Moyes will make it clear what I think of him. However, objectively he is so far ahead of Dyche as a manager, it is genuinely embarrassing.

I only made the comparison because people were clamouring for his return. And I have posted many times that the points deduction has created a falsehood that has resulted in more wins than we would have without it.

Nope. Run was mostly down to the response to the deduction. That month is a massive outlier in not just his time with us, but his managerial career in the top flight. It is a huge statistical anomaly.

People can continue to pretend that this isn't the case if they wish but, you know . . .
oh right well he was only 3 points worse off from the 12 games before the deduction 14 points.
17 points after but 16 games played he’s a crap manager btw but the players are as bad as him and the owner equally as bad if not worse from top to bottom utter 💩

oh right well he was only 3 points worse off from the 12 games before the deduction 14 points.
17 points after but 16 games played he’s a crap manager btw but the players are as bad as him and the owner equally as bad if not worse from top to bottom utter 💩
I don't know what you're saying there tbh mate. I'm reading it but it doesn't make sense.

And, no, he has not just become a crap manager. He has always been a crap manager. A really crap manager. And yes, everything about the club is crap at the moment, but he is making it worse than it has to be.

I don't know what you're saying there tbh mate. I'm reading it but it doesn't make sense.

And, no, he has not just become a crap manager. He has always been a crap manager. A really crap manager. And yes, everything about the club is crap at the moment, but he is making it worse than it has to be.
You mentioned how a capable manager would have us 12th-15th that’s where Dyche has us. Then you mentioned the run was down to the deduction. He took 14 points from 12 games prior to the deduction. And since the deduction he’s took 17 points from 16 games so what I’m saying is what you’re saying isn’t really making any sense.