Manchester City v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiziro

Player Valuation: £25m
Suppose we'll have an early thread to talk about our next game against Pep's Man City before Chico puts up his preview.

Me, I'm predicting a 2-1 win for Ronny Koe's Blues. Expecting us to come back refreshed and fit - Pep's sides do have an evident weakness to teams that use the high press, which includes us (If the lads are arsed that is), and City will have some key players out such as Sterling and KDB - as well as whoever they rest for the CL tie against Barca. Obviously it won't be an easy game by any stretch of the imagination, they're the league leaders of course, but I think we're definitely capable of beating them at the Emptyhad.

COYB.

I'm pretty certain we will perform better than our last visit to that stadium, which at this stage in our development is what we should be aiming for.

With KDB and Sterling out I expect a real decent chance as mentioned by @Neiziro, they can really punish you on the counter. But IMO those are the two most talented guys they have that can do that, especially goal scoring threat wise (of course Aguero is Aguero). Jesus is garbage, just got to watch Aguero he can single handily beat any team.

Odds are he will get hurt though.

Hope Rom nutmegs Stones for a goal.

last few visits there we have had dodgy luck,and a touch of luck.last game there the cup game,they scored with a goal everyone knew was out,the 0-0 league game there we probably got away with the stones injury time tackle in same week ish [hopefully he makes a bad tackle for a pen],the last league defeat there was there dodgy pen they won,plus the 2 karate kicks they got away with,and the Lukaku shot which Hart pulled off a wonder save think all in same game,not expecting anything myself but will be hoping like everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.