Match Thread Manchester City v Everton (Mon 21 Aug 2017, 20:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to buy 20 fags and a bottle of JD on the way home, have a bad feeling about this result with Jesus and his disciples running at Williams for fun. 4-1 City

On a train thats heading for Norwich hopefully i don't fall asleep and miss Manchester stop! Anyone think Koeman could throw Sigurdsson in from the start or too soon yet?

I sure hope I don't have to sit through another ninety minutes like this fixture last season.

That was the longest ninety minutes ever :(

I sure hope I don't have to sit through another ninety minutes like this fixture last season.

That was the longest ninety minutes ever :(

May aswell go at them and have a go as i think if we try and sit back again like last season we'll get beat anyway as we have no pace on the break to play that way.

I just can't wait for the absolute meltdown in here when a Professional Football Manager/Coach picks his team and all the Fifa bifters tell him how wrong he is and how fat his head is. Then we proceed to win without conceding like we have done EVERY game so far this season despite all the Fifa mob being 100% sure that Koeman doesn't have a single clue what he's doing.

Although I did got 1-2 so we may concede like.

Status
Not open for further replies.