Manchester Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Baker

Player Valuation: £225k
hey, I'm heading up to old trafford for the first time(in the away end aswell), just after some tips for pre game pints and travel advice. Are we likely to be held in after the game?? and the how much time roughly to allow, to get back to manchester piccadilly ?

thanks in advance

Highly doubt we'll be held back. Trams usually have a short queue and are a decent price, we left well after full time last season and only queued for about 5 minutes.

Yeah I'd agree allow an hour. Could probably walk it in that time to be honest if you can't be bothered queueing for the tram - 20 mins to deansgate then same again to Piccadilly (if you are fast walkers!)

Another piece of advice is to look at the other tram stops that are close on the map beforehand, as less may go there (no guarantees!). Pomona or even media city are worth a look - 10/15 min walk but a different point on the line so less queues. Some will be different line entirely

Gutted I'm not about as I live about a mile from old Trafford - at a stag do down south so it'll be up early, pub with wifi for glastonbury tickets and then watch the game all with a massive hangover!

Status
Not open for further replies.