Manch U vs Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

steele

Player Valuation: £8m
Manch. U have sold name rights of Carrington training ground for 120 mill pound over a 8 year period ! 120 mill!!! insane.
If we could get the same for Finch Farm we would be in heaven !!

On Sky Sports this morning they were saying that Man U's kit deal is up for renewal with Nike and that is looking like it could be the first Billion pound deal in kit history! We are deffo doing something wrong although it would help if the club actually owned some assets for someone to bid for naming rights for

if I was a big shareholder in any of these sponsors I'd be asking serious questions about what benefit it really brings. I mean of what possible benefit is it to have your name linked iwth a training ground, even if it is Utds? At the end of the day football gives a pitiful return even to the clubs, never mind their sponsors.

if I was a big shareholder in any of these sponsors I'd be asking serious questions about what benefit it really brings. I mean of what possible benefit is it to have your name linked iwth a training ground, even if it is Utds? At the end of the day football gives a pitiful return even to the clubs, never mind their sponsors.

Brand recognition and brand association. Why would Vodafone sponsor MacLaren, same reason.

worst post in history........advertising doesn't work pmsl

On Sky Sports this morning they were saying that Man U's kit deal is up for renewal with Nike and that is looking like it could be the first Billion pound deal in kit history! We are deffo doing something wrong although it would help if the club actually owned some assets for someone to bid for naming rights for

Perhaps not being one of the biggest football brands on the planet, regular premiership winners, CL winners, domestic cup winners etc etc helps though.

Status
Not open for further replies.