Man Utd 4-4 Everton. 22nd April at 12.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scoring 4 goals at Old Trafford and not winning, incredible.

We did quite well today in general. Apart from about a 20 minute spell between halves, they didn't look overly dangerous and we looked like scoring every time we attacked. Jelavic and Fellaini were outstanding although I feel sorry for Fellaini as we should be developing him in his central midfield role rather then throwing him up top as a target man but it worked I guessed.

We struggled against them in the wide areas and didn't clear our lines, that's what cost us. Good performance to build on for the remaining games. Despite us not being able to get Europe, I'd be made up to finish above Liverpool in hindsight but at the end of the day, trophies are what counts.

Game of the year for us, for the sole reason we drew man u at OT, and put 4 past them. I hate them, and so glad to see us put a nice dent in their title challenge.

That piece on motd was all about united.

Embarrassing for the bbc that.

Their goals were down to their quality and not our pants defending (Neville was shocking) but our goals were down to their bad defending and not our own quality?

The Beeb are a joke.

They are the ones going for the title I suppose. Natural they'll analyse them rather than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.