Man U Home 19th April

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is televised I hope the TV company do their research and tell the viewers at home our (very good) reasons for giving Moyes the reception he's gonna get, rather than slating us for booing someone who gave the club great service and only left when the lure of managing England's elite club was placed in front of him.

will defo be on TV.

we're always on TV home to united, this year they'll pretend united will still be in the hunt for 4th (won't be at this stage of the season) - but will possibly be a massive 6 pointer for who gets europe

For anyone who's missed the announcement, the game has been put back until the Sunday 20th as a 16:10 ko.

That's great for me as I'll be able to attend now, although obviously it may be a problem for other blues.

I'm already fired up for this one haha. Hope we absolutely SNOTTTT them.

I just hope Moyes strings a few results together to keep him in a job until that game. Then we can welcome him back to the club in style.

Oh and I will be off work the next day so plenty of pints and an angry Goodison.

I just hope Moyes strings a few results together to keep him in a job until that game. Then we can welcome him back to the club in style.

Oh and I will be off work the next day so plenty of pints and an angry Goodison.

Funny that mate cos I was saying to somebody today that I think Moyesy could be gone by our game with Man U.

Hope the atmosphere is just boss mate, it could be the best atmosphere in years I reckon!

Funny that mate cos I was saying to somebody today that I think Moyesy could be gone by our game with Man U.

Hope the atmosphere is just boss mate, it could be the best atmosphere in years I reckon!

If it's half the atmosphere of when we played them in 2005 and Ferguson scored it will be superb.

Dumb question here, but following on what was brought up previously re: Foreverton.

If I want 2 tickets, do I need 2 Foreverton memberships? One each for me and the Mrs Nigh?

Status
Not open for further replies.