Man City v Everton. 6th Dec at 17.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said earlier, not concerned we lost tonight as it was always on the cards the way we've been playing. We need about 5 new players and a clearout of about the same amount. And I don't know what Roberto has against quick passing but he might be surprised to find out that its better than slow passing.

I've said this about four times now this week...Martinez is continually screaming at the players to pass the ball quicker.

Redknapps face after bobby said you just get carried away if you keep slowing the penalty decision replay down was priceless.

He's not doing the same thing over and over again. He's changing the starting XI constantly, but he fails to realise the would-be MOTM is sat on the bench each match according to most here.

The formation and playing style are the problem, He insists on playing non wingers on the wing, He insists on slow methodical build up play which allows teams to re group when we break, He insists in two DM's against bottom halve teams

He's as bad if not worse than Moyes

Fair enough. Thats your opinion...

Who would you get in mate?

Pulis?
Yeah I don't see why not, it would be the biggest job of his career and the best squad he has had to work with, pound for pound he was the league best manager last season, of course the football snobs would prefer what we have been served up this season simply because of number like 63% and 59%

Besic isn't slow
My point is Besic does not cover asmuch ground as McCarthy nor does he draw so much opposing players in his runs like Barkley

Hence both Besic and Barry plays the deep DM role. And when Barry has the luxury of lesser running, he links play pretty ok. But in time to come, I believe Vedic should take up this role

Redknapps face after bobby said you just get carried away if you keep slowing the penalty decision replay down was priceless.
Mourinho used his post-match interview with Sky Sports to take a swipe at the "brilliant football brain" of Redknapp, who was working as a studio analyst for the broadcaster.

Asked for an insight into his tactics for the match, Mourinho waved away the question, sarcastically replying: "You speak with Jamie Redknapp and he tells you everything about it. It was about winning - you have your pundits and Jamie Redknapp, who is a brilliant football brain, they can explain to you everything."

Read more at http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/303173.html#1FOisZR7qWd2EWJV.99

Status
Not open for further replies.