Man City v Everton. 13th Jan at 1945.

Oh Manchester is....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get thrashed here and give them momentum going into the cup tie, all down to a frankly bizarre team choice, then the pressure will be on Martinez big time.

Three wingers on the bench and it looks like Osman starts instead in that role, and a centre half playing full-back no matter what happens when we have Oviedo who could deputise, or even Galloway.

And then Howard too but we all knew that would happen, despite logic saying it really shouldn't.

Strange all around.

It's such a weird line up in my eyes. I didn't even think of Galloway as an option.

Ah well. Be arsed stressing about it.

NO...its called an option. Mirallas is useless at following instructions.
where as osman will stick wide? he will drift in as all right footed cm's would do, but hey at least he has the athleticism and work rate to get back in, oh no kev is superior at that, but then ossie scores more goal eh, oh no no he doesn't. I know you hate flair and love crap players steven, but your constant slating of Mirallas is both ill observed and a bit boring, you told us osman WILL come off at 45 mins and pienaar WILL come on, can't wait for you to be wrong as usual

Mirallas hasn't been that great with the time he's been given (yeah, I know that's not alot). Osman I'd say is better on the defence. Got the feeling Booobby has gone with the "try not to lose" rather than "try to win".

That's exactly it, but even then I'd logically play Lennon, as he has more pace and energy to get up and down to cover the out of position right back.

Just odd.

Despite the build up to the game being far from ideal, I'm convinced we can win, Our counter attack to their all out attacking style is going to be vital....just need 0-0 or better post 20 minutes.

If we get thrashed here and give them momentum going into the cup tie, all down to a frankly bizarre team choice, then the pressure will be on Martinez big time.

Three wingers on the bench and it looks like Osman starts instead in that role, and a centre half playing full-back no matter what happens when we have Oviedo who could deputise, or even Galloway.

And then Howard too but we all knew that would happen, despite logic saying it really shouldn't.

Strange all around.

Stones instead of Oviedo is somewhat understandable.

Oviedo's injury record this season is bad and City are a whole other universe to Dagenham.

Obvs Osman and Howard is just plain silly.

Strange all around.

I guess if we get a result he'll be vindicated - if not, questions need to be answered, because from the outside it does seem unfathomable.

Status
Not open for further replies.