Man City Banned From Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I hate a certain team far more. Why can’t they be banned :(

I dont get where your coming from, this is potentially good news for Everton, not bothered what city or the RS do, thats nothing to do with us

But if this ban is upheld then we could find ourselves in Europa by finishing 8th or champ league if 5th was possible

Next season could defo see us in champions league though

I dont get where your coming from, this is potentially good news for Everton, not bothered what city or the RS do, thats nothing to do with us

But if this ban is upheld then we could find ourselves in Europa by finishing 8th or champ league if 5th was possible

Next season could defo see us in champions league though

UEFA have inadvertently strengthened liverpool's hold on the premiership and in Europe, just by doing this. Who else is going to challenge them and how many players will they lose.

The latter.

UEFA have inadvertently strengthened liverpool's hold on the premiership and in Europe, just by doing this. Who else is going to challenge them and how many players will they lose.

I'd say the money their players earn there will keep them happy for the time being. Expect to see lots of contract improvements in the next few months.

We’re not winning the league any time soon and they’re gonna finish ahead of us regardless so if it actually does open up another spot, it’s brilliant news.
With City most likely losing Pep and a lot of their star players if the ban is genuine it's definitely a possibilty that we could be challenging them, Leicester City are only 2 points behind them at the moment for instance and we finished above them last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.