Luton v notts?

Relegation, battle of the snakes.

• Snake Luton

Votes: 45 34.6%
  • Snake forest

Votes: 100 76.9%

• Total voters
…..I think Forest will get themselves to safety but for interest, I’d just like it if Burnley are within two points of Forest for that last match of the season. It would be a very good watch.

Be nice to burst Arsenals title bubble on their patch on the last day, and hand the title to City. After what Arsenal have done to us a few times at the end of seasons.

Reading elsewhere that Forest get their verdict in the next 2/3 days.

Yeah that was mentioned on the commentary of their game yesterday.

Given they've already been given some points back for 'good behaviour', I'd be surprised if they get any more back on appeal considering their backlash.

Preference for me is Luton.

For no other reason than I want the best possible scenarios for staying up next season (when we get closer to being less up a creek with FFP); Luton staying up poses less of a threat than Forest for me.

Preference for me is Luton.

For no other reason than I want the best possible scenarios for staying up next season (when we get closer to being less up a creek with FFP); Luton staying up poses less of a threat than Forest for me.
We need to be looking up the table
Another relegation fight would be disgraceful
Without the points deduction we'd be 13th

Yeah that was mentioned on the commentary of their game yesterday.

Given they've already been given some points back for 'good behaviour', I'd be surprised if they get any more back on appeal considering their backlash.
If they handed Forest anything back it could also pressure them to hand back a point to Everton.

Who knows with this 'process'?

Hopefully whatever they do embarrasses Masters and his gangsters.