Luton v notts?

Relegation, battle of the snakes.

• Snake Luton

Votes: 45 34.6%
  • Snake forest

Votes: 100 76.9%

• Total voters
Yeah anyone arguing for Forest going down are completely dropping their principles the moment we're safe.
Forest being relegated will probably mean the deduction did it, and there shouldn't be any deductions.

And all this "they bought players but we're being punished for building a stadium" thing, we did buy players leading to a loss, if you're hanging around the limit you have no room for unexpected things like accounting errors. It's just that our signings didn't make us any better
I see it as it will cause a major fight and blowup between the PL(who are corrupt), and Forest(who mocked us and tried to sue us). They deserve eachother on one hand, and it may cause a fight in the courts that will be the end of Masters, one we do not need to be a party to. If Forest stay up the PL will just say no harm no foul and hope it goes away. If they get relegated it cant go away.

Yeah anyone arguing for Forest going down are completely dropping their principles the moment we're safe.

I see it as it will cause a major fight and blowup between the PL(who are corrupt), and Forest(who mocked us and tried to sue us). They deserve eachother on one hand, and it may cause a fight in the courts that will be the end of Masters, one we do not need to be a party to. If Forest stay up the PL will just say no harm no foul and hope it goes away. If they get relegated it cant go away.

Nobody fought our corner when we got our first deduction. Especially not these mutant scabs, who sang about us being cheats. So what goes around comes around I’m afraid. I’ll bathe in their scab tears if they go down.

I think I want Burnley and Luton to go. Simply because I never forgive a lad slapping a bus window outside Turf Moor after they beat us 3-2 and shouting ‘have that you scouse c****.’ So yeah Burnley for me.

And Luton just because well it’s Luton. Forest had a deduction like us but it would be nice for us both to stay up as if to show the league what we are both made of. However it also wouldn’t surprise me if both teams got more points deducted after their appeals, wouldn’t that just be funny ay.

I would also like us to go for Barkley back. I think he’s proven he can still do a job, we have a chance if he goes down. But, to be honest, I’m not that bothered, I’m just happy it’s not us.

Do not want Forest to go down as a result of the points deduction, but that aside would rather Burnley stayed up as I am not aware of any pathetic comments from them, or their fans, directed at us. Neither Forest nor Luton can make that claim.

Dont really care, as long as it was not us - Nice to sit back and not have a care in the world about it. Both clubs have had a go about us, in different ways. Though i dont actulaly mind the Luton Boss, I Still want to win every game though, no matter what a win for us does in terms of effecting the bottom

I hope Forest get their 4 points back, stay up by said 4 points, Luton sue them and win which completely messes Forest up with their PSR, get docked more points next season and then get relegated.

Or something like that 🤷🏻

We’re going to get totally rimmed by Luton on Friday. They’ll have the red carpet out for us and might even clap us onto the pitch.