Luton v notts?

Relegation, battle of the snakes.

• Snake Luton

Votes: 45 34.6%
  • Snake forest

Votes: 100 76.9%

• Total voters
My only concern here is that the PL are embarrassed.

Let's see Forest helped over the line by an appeal that hands them the point or two that puts them ahead of Luton and saves them.

*adopts Kevin Keegan stance* I would just LOVE that!

I hope Forest and Luton both go, Burnley beating Forest to stay up would be ace, and testimony to the groundwork Sean has laid for those that followed.

I disagree with points deductions.
The only people really affected are the fans.
On that basis id keep whichever team gets most points ( adding back any deductions )
Points should be won or lost only on the pitch
Yeah anyone arguing for Forest going down are completely dropping their principles the moment we're safe.

Forest being relegated will probably mean the deduction did it, and there shouldn't be any deductions.

And all this "they bought players but we're being punished for building a stadium" thing, we did buy players leading to a loss, if you're hanging around the limit you have no room for unexpected things like accounting errors. It's just that our signings didn't make us any better

Hope Forest go down, broke rules and bought 30 plus players, Luton with no budget and actually had a go this year so would much prefer them to stay up.

Yeah anyone arguing for Forest going down are completely dropping their principles the moment we're safe.

Forest being relegated will probably mean the deduction did it, and there shouldn't be any deductions.

And all this "they bought players but we're being punished for building a stadium" thing, we did buy players leading to a loss, if you're hanging around the limit you have no room for unexpected things like accounting errors. It's just that our signings didn't make us any better

I’d have been right with you… right up until the point they jumped on the “we might sue Everton” bandwagon, a new few months before their fans were all bleating about “unity” and “solidarity” when it happened to them.

Oh and throw in the recent airing of “sign on” etc… and their absolutely ridiculous statement after our match with them.

They can GTF.