Luton v notts?

Relegation, battle of the snakes.

• Snake Luton

Votes: 45 34.6%
  • Snake forest

Votes: 100 76.9%

• Total voters

MAKE IT SO!
It's not totally unrealistic to be honest. A few things would need to happen but it's not impossible by any means

Forest could easily lose to city tomorrow
Luton might drop points against us on Friday
No guarantee Forest win at Sheffield United
Newcastle at home is very winnable for Burnley
I wouldn't expect Luton to win at West ham
Chelsea could easily get something at Forest
Burnley got a tough one at Spurs

But if it gets to the final day, Burnley are home to Forest. Could be winner take all.

It's not totally unrealistic to be honest. A few things would need to happen but it's not impossible by any means

Forest could easily lose to city tomorrow
Luton might drop points against us on Friday
No guarantee Forest win at Sheffield United
Newcastle at home is very winnable for Burnley
I wouldn't expect Luton to win at West ham
Chelsea could easily get something at Forest
Burnley got a tough one at Spurs

But if it gets to the final day, Burnley are home to Forest. Could be winner take all.
I'm willing it. 🙏 🤲 🕍 🕌 ⛪🛕 🙏

Can’t stand either of them.

Was a “fan” of Luton and the way they came up, but this season their whole club has been a bunch of meffs. The way their whole hierarchy sucked off Liverpool after some Luton fans said some nasty things about Liverpool’s history (nothing wrong with that like), and the way their Chairman was crying that Everton hadn’t been deducted enough points. Lots of their fans are right-wing knuckle dragging gimps. Get in the bin. Glad your airport burnt down.

As for NOTTS Forest, their fans had the gall to chant about US being cheats and sing about food poverty while food bank adverts were on the scoreboard, and their dads and grandads are probably all scabs. Were lucky to only get 4 points deducted and their owner is a literal corrupt lunatic.

I’m full Team Burnley™️ for the run-in. Hope we smash Luton on Friday and Burnley get enough points to take it to the last game of the season and get a result against NOTTS.

I think Forest’s home form will keep them up but wouldn’t mind if Burnley came out of nowhere and stayed up

Luton are Masters’s darlings so if they went then fine but Forest are entertaining so if they went it would be boring as their owners are the gift that keeps on giving.

Now im conflicted