Luke Garbutt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluedavey

Player Valuation: £500k
Rated the lad when he came in for Baines initially. However, struggled at Fulham and now not getting in to Wigan side. Still hoping he turns it around for his corners/crosses alone.

Could be an example of how loans don't always benefit players. Playing for a relegated fulham was probably the worst thing that could have happened

Id like to see him back with us since Galloway is out on loan and Oviedo injury prone, we've not much cover if Baines's is injured.

Maybe he could show his original form for us

Don't understand what's happened to him, I thought this lad was definitely going to end up making it at Everton, but something must have gone wrong for him. A lack of talent isn't his issue.

Don't understand what's happened to him, I thought this lad was definitely going to end up making it at Everton, but something must have gone wrong for him. A lack of talent isn't his issue.
He's just an athlete, no football brain at all as far as I can ascertain. Good at getting up and down the line; positionally as a defender a basket case.

He's just an athlete, no football brain at all as far as I can ascertain. Good at getting up and down the line; positionally as a defender a basket case.
I'd like to watch him playing in the Championship and see if that's right, and he's a Moreno type

I'd like to watch him playing in the Championship and see if that's right, and he's a Moreno type

The Championship these days is a very good standard. I'm not surprised Garbutt cant hold a place down.

I do think the trend is against wing backs now and more in favour of flatter back fours. Garbutt has nothing to offer if that's the case. Maybe he could try further up the pitch and adapt to life as a wide player. He has delivery for sure.

Seems like he may end up further down the divisions. Would think he's bottom of the picking order now

or the pecking order; Tough job that, on that 30K per week. He could probably go back to Chelmsford. May even be welcomed with open arms...but will he turn his back on 3yrs(?) worth @30K

Id like to see him back with us since Galloway is out on loan and Oviedo injury prone, we've not much cover if Baines's is injured.

Maybe he could show his original form for us

To be honest, he won't be much use to us as back up if he couldn't make the Fulham first team and is now apparently struggling to make it at Wigan.

Status
Not open for further replies.