Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

You would brown your pants if I even frowned in your direction you plazzy Lonsdale clobbered dog bothering queg.

I'm from the right side of the river. Now heel. Heel and I will spare you.
I think it's best if you stop. You've said your bit, you've crowbarred in a couple of lazy stereotypes. But don't for a second think that I wouldn't give you a good hiding if you ever give me that sort of crap to my face.

So Ossie mentions him playing in the testimonial..

Martinez says 'its on'!! (well nearly) :)

What has Naismith said too? Something about him playing in the next game?

There must be something happening, when Roms back from his hols? Surely. Because were gonna look daft if we've not got this set up for next week!

Where did Naisy say that??

Where did Naisy say that??

He said: “The manager said straight from the off that he wants to add to the squad and I think we do need to.

“We did fantastic last season but there were times when we were down to the bare bones and now that we’re in Europe we need to strengthen.

“I’m sure the manager will get the right targets.”

One of those targets is former loanee Romelu Lukaku and, like his team-mate Leon Osman, Naismith says he would like to see the big Belgian striker back at Goodison Park, but this time on a permanent deal.

“Obviously there’s a lot of chat that Everton want him (Lukaku) and the manager has made it clear he still wants him and he was a big success last season.

“I’m sure if the deal is right Everton will be pushing as much as they can to get him back and it will be a good signing because he knows the way play and he fitted into the system perfectly last season.”

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...s/watch-steven-naismith-hails-signing-7511006

@HLNinEngeland: Klaus Allofs, sports director of Wolfsburg, denies the rumour that Romelu Lukaku will join Wolfsburg for £28m. #cfc #efc

I think it's best if you stop. You've said your bit, you've crowbarred in a couple of lazy stereotypes. But don't for a second think that I wouldn't give you a good hiding if you ever give me that sort of crap to my face.

You'd quiver. And pretend to be bezzy mates with me. Then I'd order you the bar and you'd scamper.

A proven, £20m PL goalscorer................(albeit with a few rough edges) As OUR player.

Yum yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.