Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku eh lads! We lost the Barcelona kid, but nailed two good loan signings and got that Besic lid .

Something is happening. If we can squeeze one more of all sorts then it's on, and if it isn't, it will never be...

So happy with this. Kanchelskis is the only other signing anywhere near this in my memory and we are a much better team now. Within 2 years he will be the best out and out striker in the world, I thought the chance to sign him was gone. The future is looking phenomenal.

GET IN YOU ABSOLUTE BEAUTIES!
zp_Rom_Roberto_press_shot_3791.jpg

Interesting how he keeps making a point of thanking the board first and foremost.

Love the numpty Chelsea fans who keep crying about how Lukaku was 'scared of competition'.

What exactly does that even mean? He didn't want to sit on the bench. He very clearly didn't get on with Mourinho.

It's like they can't even entertain the idea that a good player would not wish to be belittled and that he should just be grateful to be a squad player for them. Roll on August 30th at Goodison!

So I'm assuming the total cost of us getting lukaku has been 33m taking into account last seasons loan?
Felli 27m... Lukaku 28m... 1m + the loan spell, during which Lukaku helped in no small part to get us to 5th, that's 1 mil per position, plus Europa qualification, now add shirt sales and potential value if we sell him again, he's worth every penny and more.

Felli 27m... Lukaku 28m... 1m + the loan spell, during which Lukaku helped in no small part to get us to 5th, that's 1 mil per position, plus Europa qualification, now add shirt sales and potential value if we sell him again, he's worth every penny and more.

If you think lukakus loan fee was 1m last season I do believe you are quite a way short on the actual figure

Status
Not open for further replies.