Lucky pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scratchnsurf

Player Valuation: £40m
Will you be wearing yours? I'm still waiting on the outside chance of a ticket. Should I get one, I'll be digging out the same EFC T-shirt I wore to our last semi final win. Anyone else sticking with superstitions to help us do the sh*te? Not the best topic for a thread, I know, but anything to help pass the time.....

Will you be wearing yours? I'm still waiting on the outside chance of a ticket. Should I get one, I'll be digging out the same EFC T-shirt I wore to our last semi final win. Anyone else sticking with superstitions to help us do the sh*te? Not the best topic for a thread, I know, but anything to help pass the time.....

I used to be stupidly superstitious. I would do ridiculous things through the week that I thought somehow would help Everton win, never worked so now I don't at all and they have started winning again

I used to be stupidly superstitious. I would do ridiculous things through the week that I thought somehow would help Everton win, never worked so now I don't at all and they have started winning again

Keep doing what you're not doing.......

I keep telling my mum to put the champagne on ice every day, she keeps telling me to shut up.

How old are you mate?

Also I think your bird looks a bit like Gabrielle from the apprentice:

045d210aa7cd7f352a837a9fa5700d5d0108ca16.jpg

We haven't lost a game when I've worn my away shirt with Donovan on the back so far this season. We have drawn though, so I apologise if it goes to penalties...

Status
Not open for further replies.