2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disgusted his gone as been very loyal to us and always positive about club and fans ;-( Issue was Benitez and cant blame Digne leaving due to that idiot ;-( Hope he gets his place in France world cup squad and does'nt play well against us but again him v Coleman, there will be only 1 winner :-(

So the quote on the marketing blurbs is this:

Digne said he had joined Villa because of Gerrard. "It was the main factor. I came here for the manager," he said.

"I had a very good meeting with him and we spoke a couple of times during this month. I feel his desire to win - the attacking football, the possession.

Fair dos, it's quite the dig.
Is it just me getting a little nauseous from all the kopite stuff though?

Can you tell me how many full backs have ever been bought for more than £30m then? I doubt it’s more than a dozen so a £30m+ full back surely by definition should be one of the very best in the world? If not why not?

Danilo, Wan-Bissaka, Semedo, Chilwell off the top of my head all £30mil+.

Also, having a full back valued at £30mil doesnt mean those teams would sell. It simply means they have top players.

If Mykolenko and/or Patterson become £30mil+ valued players then weve done a good deal.

So the quote on the marketing blurbs is this:

Digne said he had joined Villa because of Gerrard. "It was the main factor. I came here for the manager," he said.

"I had a very good meeting with him and we spoke a couple of times during this month. I feel his desire to win - the attacking football, the possession.

Fair dos, it's quite the dig.
Is it just me getting a little nauseous from all the kopite stuff though?
They play fugly football, not sure what he's on about.

Danilo, Wan-Bissaka, Semedo, Chilwell off the top of my head all £30mil+.

Also, having a full back valued at £30mil doesnt mean those teams would sell. It simply means they have top players.

If Mykolenko and/or Patterson become £30mil+ valued players then weve done a good deal.
Semedo was for over 30m ???

I'd be asking for a refund on him

He'll have to brush up his free kicks and corners which have been poor the last season or so.
I look forward to booing him from the safety of my armchair.

I hope this is real

Attachments

• 630D88A8-195B-4669-9004-CD14F0FD3BF4.jpeg
    630D88A8-195B-4669-9004-CD14F0FD3BF4.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 121
The World Football forum - where Everton players go to die.

Farewell to the Gallic Tattoo, a player who benefited hugely from Mo Besic Syndrome: when performances suffered, admirers could point to the streetwise hairdo and vaguely homoerotic machismo if not the tackles, blocks, assists, and goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.