2020/21 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hope that France would cover his wage whilst he is recovering which could be at least 6 weeks if its the MCL...typical Everton...and I was expecting it to be honest...worry is that there are more international games in November where again we might lose another couple of players...

We never do knocks either.

Always ligament ruptures, torn hamstrings & breaks.

yeah it’s a special hell at Everton when you’re made up it’s ‘just a broken bone’ rather than an anterior cruciate ligament. People say we’re the same as any other club but the amount of career threatening injuries our players have had is ridiculous. Oviedo, Bolasie, Gbamin, Tosun, Coleman, Gomes, Jagielka, Arteta, Yakubu, Anichebe. That’s just what I can remember off the top of my head from the last ten years and each of these is either a broken leg or ruptured ligaments. I’m sure I’m missing some but that’s still an average of one major injury every year. A ridiculous rate.

yeah it’s a special hell at Everton when you’re made up it’s ‘just a broken bone’ rather than an anterior cruciate ligament. People say we’re the same as any other club but the amount of career threatening injuries our players have had is ridiculous. Oviedo, Bolasie, Gbamin, Tosun, Coleman, Gomes, Jagielka, Arteta, Yakubu, Anichebe. That’s just what I can remember off the top of my head from the last ten years and each of these is either a broken leg or ruptured ligaments. I’m sure I’m missing some but that’s still an average of one major injury every year. A ridiculous rate.
Besic, Gibson, Funes Mori all had pretty bad injuries that did their careers no faves too

Status
Not open for further replies.