2020/21 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I know, I mean they have had injuries... I think we need to stop thinking we are 'unlucky' we can't control that, we have a good team and we can beat these, we don't need an inferiority complex

Embarrassing 'just our luck'. Literally happens to every team.

I'm really annoyed. What a disgrace that these pointless internationals are going ahead. How about you focus on putting this time and money into finding a solution to bringing fans back to stadiums. Joke.

If they insist on having them then they need to give teams a good 7-10 days to get players recovered from knocks whereas we go into a massive derby game kin 3 days after its a joke of a schedule.

I probably wouldn’t risk him if he’s not 100%. As much as I want to beat that insufferable shower across the park, it’s a long season and not worth him getting properly injured over. Hope he is fit, but if not I’d chuck Nkounkou in. His crosses are sublime.

I didn't see the earlier knock that the other poster referred to, mate.

He provided a wonderful assist for Mbappe and then a few mins later went down innocuously. It may have been a little twist or it may have been a flare up of an earlier knock if there was one. He got treatment for a minute or so and then tried to walk off, but he couldn't without the support of two physios - his knee buckled when he tried to go at first. Headed for the tunnel, very slowly, but was then on the bench with an ice pack by FT.

Yeah mate that was me that posted - around the 60-minute mark he had a bad collision with a Croat player, knee vs. hip. He went down for a few minutes but then carried on, no problems at all, freely running and didn't seem to be favoring the knee.

He provided the assist for Mbappe's goal, then as you say, went down.

All this makes me think it wasn't too bad and maybe Lucas himself just thought sod it, we're 2-1 up now with a few minutes to play, I'll play sick so Deschamps has to take me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.