2018/19 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some interesting bits in that interview (if you watch in full).

He’s asked if he’s staying at Everton and he says he feels good there, knows other clubs are interested (but not Lyon, who he was asked about specifically).

He also says if it wasn’t for the coach (assume Silva) he wouldn’t be at Everton now.

And they press him quite a lot on his club situation in general. He bats most of it away and seems genuinely happy, but does give the standard line “of course you never know in football”.

Well I hope we don't lose him to Spurs. Seems crazy to let a player of his quality go if we want to achieve top 6.

See the kopites are all over this on twitter. Had a stinker apparently. As did the rest of them from what I've read.

See the kopites are all over this on twitter. Had a stinker apparently. As did the rest of them from what I've read.

Yeah because that rat Robinson has never been part of any bad Scotland performances ever has he. They only get bothered by our good players which is why they all love to try and put Digne down. He’s the best left back in the league and everyone knows it.

I don’t care what he does for Les Bleus, as long as he carries on doing what he’s doing for the real Blues!

Yeah because that rat Robinson has never been part of any bad Scotland performances ever has he. They only get bothered by our good players which is why they all love to try and put Digne down. He’s the best left back in the league and everyone knows it.
It's because he scored a screamer. However, if said 'screamer' was against a keeper that wasn't a part timer it would've been easily saved

Status
Not open for further replies.