2018/19 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lad is a million miles better than anyone at the club. He’s the closest thing to a world class player I’ve seen us have and so humble with it.

His fight, speed, technique and bravery are great qualities - Need more like him.

Perhaps we can start farming his DNA at Finch Farm to build our future.

Chelsea tried something similar with John Terry. Oh wait...

I remember when we were all worried about if he would be good enough, and disappointed we missed out on Tierney for another teams reject.

lol, good times. One of the better players in the entire league.

I remember when we were all worried about if he would be good enough, and disappointed we missed out on Tierney for another teams reject.
Not all of us, mate. I found it a lot more exiting to sign a PSG/Roma/Barcelona class player than someone unproven from a far inferiour league. I know a lot on here wanted Tierney for FootballManager2018 reasons, but that doesnt really float my boat.
Digne wasnt an unknown btw, the rs tried signing him twice.

Not all of us, mate. I found it a lot more exiting to sign a PSG/Roma/Barcelona class player than someone unproven from a far inferiour league. I know a lot on here wanted Tierney for FootballManager2018 reasons, but that doesnt really float my boat.
Digne wasnt an unknown btw, the rs tried signing him twice.

Really, wonder why that failed? Do we owe Brands for getting him to come to us?

Does not look out of place in an Everton side, in fact nobody did on Sunday.
Haven’t you seen the media since that game? The only reason we won 4-0 and scored 4 cracking goals was because how inept United were and not how good we were on the day. Can you imagine city getting so little credit if they manage a similar score line tonight. I doubt it.

Haven’t you seen the media since that game? The only reason we won 4-0 and scored 4 cracking goals was because how inept United were and not how good we were on the day. Can you imagine city getting so little credit if they manage a similar score line tonight. I doubt it.
Dont care too much what they think. Have seen some great Everton sides and on Sunday they looked something like one. I dont know why they think Utd are amazing. Ferguson was a blip. They are one of a group of big clubs but far from the best anymore.

Dont care too much what they think. Have seen some great Everton sides and on Sunday they looked something like one. I dont know why they think Utd are amazing. Ferguson was a blip. They are one of a group of big clubs but far from the best anymore.
Ferguson was much more than a blip. I'm not pro United in anyway but let's not discredit a great manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.