Louis Van Gaal's Man Utd Clearout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaha and Hernandez could be useful squad additions. I'd speak to Van Gaal about a loan option for the two.

I don't rate Tom Cleverley and I certainly wouldn't take Fellaini back, he wouldn't suit our style of football.

Kagawa is a brilliant player, a travesty that he hasn't been given a proper run in the side in his no. 10 role.

Sadly, he'd be well beyond our financial means. If he goes anywhere, it may be back to Dortmund where he was world class.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...0-players-as-new-Manchester-United-era-begins

Some quality players apparently might be released by utd.

Would definitely love to have Hernandez and Kagawa. I'd also take a punt on Zaha and Powell and maybe Cleverly.

Thoughts?

I think there are some good players in there, I could see us taking Zaha, Powell and Cleverly, but I don't see where Hernandez and Kagawa would fit in.

Hernandez plays as a second striker in a front two and we don't play that system.

Kagawa is a central attacking midfielder, which is Barkley's position and I don't think any of us want to see Barkley held back and Kagawa is too good to be on the bench.

Nani - No
Marouane Fellaini - No
Ashley Young - Absolutely No
Shinji Kagawa - Would kiss Kenwright right on the underbridge for this to happen
Javier Hernandez - Yes please
Tom Cleverley - Why not
Anderson - No thanks
Wilfried Zaha - Yes please
Bebe - I would love this, would be hilarious, but no
Nick Powell - I'd really like this

I don't think any of those listed are an improvement on what we have and / or would be suited to RM's 'way'. Would love to see Felli back though.

Don't rate Hernandez at all. We'd all be pissed off with him pdq for being constantly offside ... and [Poor language removed].

its a bollix article, no way they're getting rid of that many players, they'll have the smallest squad in the league even with a few purchases.

its a bollix article, no way they're getting rid of that many players, they'll have the smallest squad in the league even with a few purchases.

Not sure about that. They have a vast number of senior players, with 37 listed on their Wikipedia page. Granted, one or two are younger players, but you could still see them shedding a good number of players, with a few more coming in too.

Hernandez? No thanks, theres a reason why both Ferguson and Moyes only ever really used him as a impact sub. He won't come here to be second fiddle where at United he was fourth fiddle. His overal play is average and with us playing 4-2-3-1, you need someone who has a presence up top.

Status
Not open for further replies.