Lookman loan to RB Leipzig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t get this at all

Will he even get a game there? Look at Galloway hasn’t played for 18 months and IMO that has ruined his career

This has really thrown me, Fat Sam said he wasn't going out on loan, we have Walcott who is injury prone and then we let him go.
Fat Sam, inconsistent and stupid.

It's more that a club known for developing youth players have had a look at Lookman and decided they like that they see. Makes you wonder what kind of position we find ourselves in if we can't even be arsed to try and develop our own youngster anymore.
I think that's the premier league as a whole teams just don't get the chance to do that anymore, that's why very few British youngsters make it in the PL.

Are they any good, will he play every game?

They are a very good side. Lots of really good young players - they are the youngest team in Bundesliga I think now. They have 3 good wingers in Emil Forsberg, Bruma and Marcel Sabitzer, but Forsberg has been injured for a bit and isn't back yet in the team training. So it might be tough to get starts, but I think he can play for sure, the coach is not afraid of giving young players a chance.

Absolute joke of a move. Really at a loss to understand any kind of logic involved in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.