Loans out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raino85

Player Valuation: £35m
I remember in past years championship/league 1/league 2 teams can still loan players in after the transfer window. Is that still the case and If so who do you think will benefit with abit of game time? Barkleys loan at Sheffield Wednesday seemed to help him

I remember in
past years championship/league 1/league 2 teams can still loan players
in after the transfer window. Is that still the case and If so who do
you think will benefit with abit of game time? Barkleys loan at
Sheffield Wednesday seemed to help him

It opens again on Sunday. Hope to see Lundstrum and Duffy loaned out to gain experience.

Duffy and Gueye will go out I think. Lundstrum might see some action. Martinez likes young players after all.

It opens again on Sunday. Hope to see Lundstrum and Duffy loaned out to gain experience.

Cheers mate, thanks for clearing that up. Maybe garbutt to a championship team too. Since he's at the age he should be getting first team football. Boro or someone like that

Cheers mate,
thanks for clearing that up. Maybe garbutt to a championship team too.
Since he's at the age he should be getting first team football. Boro or
someone like that

Forgot about Luke Garbutt, he needs another loan cos Oviedo and Baines will seriously limit his playing time.

Don't think Lundstum will get time this season. After a loan I think next season he might though.

Would like us to tie up a deal like Chelsea have with Vitesse. We have a good few players that could help a lower league foreign side and in turn allow us to assess our and their talent.

Forgot about Luke Garbutt, he needs another loan cos Oviedo and Baines will seriously limit his playing time.

Don't think Lundstum will get time this season. After a loan I think next season he might though.

Would like us to tie up a deal like Chelsea have with Vitesse. We have a good few players that could help a lower league foreign side and in turn allow us to assess our and their talent.

We've effectively got that with Brentford it seems.

I want to see Duffy, Lundstram, Garbutt, Vellios on loan.

Id love martinez to get on the blower to some spanish second tier side and send kennedy, Long and lundstrum their for a year, get them experience in a more technical league would do wonders for them

Status
Not open for further replies.