Votes: 83 25.4%
  • Nick Barmby

Votes: 78 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a serious question?

He's barely broken a sweat, won a header, bullied anyone, come short and attacked the defence. He's played into their hands even with the few opportunities he's had.

I'm a big fan of his but he's been terrible with most of the others today. Some of the Champions league teams must luck at him today and wonder if he's ready for big games every week as he flatters to deceive most of the time in them for us
He is normally 10 yards away from everyone else and expected to hold it up against their entire back 4 because Liverpool have not had to commit once up the pitch. Not one player has created a chance for the league's top scorer but quick to get on his back?

We are a one man team quite clearly when lukaku is deemed to be poor for not droppi g back tackling holding a defence off and scoring individual goals without any of his team mates being involved because as usual, no matter the manager everyone else is 15 yards away from him.

Pretty embarrassing how poor we have been.

So much work to be done if we want to get into even the top six over the next few seasons.

For this game. Injuries certainly didn't help - but that's where you needed some of your experienced pros to stand up - Barkley and lukaku especially have been dreadful.

Can't be arsed with the rubbish the players come out pre game week when they serve up this dross against Liverpool year on year.

Amazes me how this is meant to be our "cup final" every season & they don't see it as a big game yet it's us who can't be arsed to turn up!

A brave selection with all the kids but usual result. Missed Morgan badly should have had Barry and a flat back four, Davies and Barkley really needed to step up today and sadly didn't. Same old same old.

...poor performance, the Reds not haven't had to sweat to win a fully deserved victory.

I think we set up wrong from the off and I'm amazed the manager didn't change it before half time. He must've wanted us to go long to Calvert-Lewis and feed off his height but that never transpired and at the other end we simply played to their strengths. Tactically poor as well as a poor performance, at least we found out about a few fringe players.

Status
Not open for further replies.